Jailbreak iOS 14.5.1
iOS 14.5.1 is the latest released update regarding the iOS 14 series. It brings several new features and improvements to its previous version. All iOS 14 supported devices are compatible to upgrade to this latest iOS 14.5.1 from Settings > General > Software Update. On the other hand, Jailbreak iOS 14.5.1 is also available already for public use.
Intrix is one of the most powerful jailbreak apps that have been recorded in the jailbreak history. It is a recently released jailbreak app that covers all iOS versions and iDevice models in its compatibility. So yes, it has already been updated as Jailbreak iOS 14.5.1 as well. You can run Intrix JB app on your iOS 14.5.1 or iPadOS 14.5.1 to get the latest Cydia iOS 14.5.1 on your device. In addition to that, you can install loads of third-party apps and tweaks on iOS 14.5.1 devices from the Intrix built-in app store.
Benefits of Intrix Jailbreak iOS 14.5.1
When comparing Intrix with other jailbreak apps, you can find many benefits of using Intrix Jailbreak iOS 14.5.1. They are:
- Intrix does not void the device warranty.
- It does not ask you to use a PC to run the jailbreak as it can directly run on iDevices.
- You don’t have to repeat the Intrix jailbreak when rebooting your device.
- It uses a systemless jailbreak method, so it is 100% safe to use on any iDevice.
Compatible Devices with Intrix Jailbreak iOS 14.5.1
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone SE 2020
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPad Pro 11-inch – 2018 / 2019 model.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch 3rd generation – 2018 / 2019 model.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch 1st generation.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch 2nd generation.
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch.
- iPad Pro 9.7‑inch.
- iPad 7 10.2-inch – 2019 model.
- iPad 6 9.7-inch – 2018 model.
- iPod touch (7th generation)
How to Jailbreak iOS 14.5.1 with Intrix JB
- Tap on the Download button given on this website to download Intrix Jailbreak iOS 14.5.1 on your iDevice.
- Wait for your device to be verified and then tap on the download buttons named “Install Intrix” and “Allow” respectively so that the Intrix Jailbreak app will download on your device settings.
- Now enter your device passcode from Settings > Profile Download.
- Then the Intrix Jailbreak iOS 14.5.1 will be installed on the home screen of your device.
- Tap on the Intrix app icon from the home screen to open the Intrix app store.
- Then you can install loads of third-party apps, tweaks, games, add-ons, themes, extensions, etc. on your device from there.
Check this latest version from below..
Other Jailbreak iOS 14.5.1 Opportunities
The only other Jailbreak iOS 14.5.1 that you can find from the market is the famous Checkra1n jailbreak. However, it is only limited to a few A5-A11 chipset based iOS 14.5.1 devices. And you will need a Mac PC to run this jailbreak app. Therefore, it is better to use IntrixJB than using the Checkra1n app.