Apple smart devices don’t get a chance to install third-party apps from third-party app stores like Android smartphones. But for jailbroken iDevices, there is a special third-party app store called Cydia Free. On this web page, we are discussing all about Cydia Download for iOS devices.
What is Cydia Free?
Cydia is the best alternative designed for the default Apple app store. It is a third-party app store that supports jailbroken iPhones, iPads, and iPod touch devices. Cydia Free brings free third-party apps, games, themes, tweaks, extensions, and add-ons for iOS devices. It contains paid apps and tweaks as well. Each app and tweak are designed with special features so that you can differently customize your iDevice performance using the Cydia tweaks.
Introduction to iOS Jailbreaking
Jailbreak is the process of getting superuser access to iOS system files. In iOS jailbreaking, a particular app bypasses all manufacturer restrictions and removes all limitations and restrictions imposed on your iDevice. As a favorable result, you get the opportunity to install third-party apps on your iDevice. Cydia Free is the default third-party app store designed for jailbroken devices.
Features of Cydia Free
- Cydia is a freeware application that comes with jailbreak apps. When you run a particular jailbreak app, you automatically get the Cydia Installer to your device.
- Cydia Free brings amazingly featured third-party apps, tweaks, games, themes, extensions, and add-ons to all iDevices.
- It has a simple and user-friendly interface that is easy to use for anyone.
- Cydia Download only supports jailbroken iPhones, iPads, and iPod touch devices.
- You can enhance the whole performance of your iDevice using these differently featured third-party apps and tweaks in the Cydia Free app store.
Compatibility of Cydia Free Download
Cydia Free comes in different versions for different iOS versions compatibility. It was first released for iPhone OS 1.1, and by now, it supports up to the latest iOS 15.6 running devices. Since you must jailbreak your iPhone in order to install Cydia, you must select a reliable jailbreak app and run it on your device to get Cydia installed on the device. For that, Intrix JB is an ideal jailbreak app as it supports all iOS versions and iDevice versions to install Cydia.
Read these informative articles too..
Does Cydia Download Void the Device Warranty?
Cydia Download does not void the warranty of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. But jailbreak voids the device warranty. However, there are special jailbreak apps like Intrix that can jailbreak iDevices without losing the device warranty. So the most suitable way to install Cydia Free is using the Intrix Jailbreak application.
Safeness of Using Cydia Installer
It is completely safe to download Cydia on iDevices. However, there is a small possibility of getting malware apps through Cydia as it is a third-party app store. However, if you follow safety precautions like using an anti-virus protection program, researching apps that you are going to download through Cydia, and check for the customer ratings and reviews, you will not face any threat of using Cydia Free on your device.
The Latest Released Cydia Free Updates
Apple recently released iOS 14 and is currently working on the latest iOS 15.6. Cydia Download is available up to these latest iOS 15.6 and iOS 15.7 devices. However, if you intend to use a regular jailbreak app (semi-untethered or semi-tethered), you can only download Cydia up to A15 chipset based devices. That is because Saurik has not released a new Cydia update for a long time.
However, thanks to the special online jailbreak app named Intrix JB, you can download Cydia Installer on all iOS versions, iDevice versions, and chipset versions. It even supports the latest A12-A15 chipset based iDevices to jailbreak and install Cydia.
How to download Cydia Installer Using IntrixJB?
- Go to the official website of the Intrix JB app from your device’s Safari browser. From there, you can download and install the IntrixJB app on your iDevice.
- Now you must open the Intrix application from your iDevice and click on the “Cydia Download” button. Then click on the “Cydia Install” button, so that the Cydia app will be downloaded to your iPhone settings.
- Enter your iDevice passcode from Settings > Profile Download. Then Cydia Installer will be installed on your device.
- After that, you can open the Cydia app store and start installing the best third-party apps and tweaks on your iDevice.