Jailbreak iOS 14
Intrix is the most popular iOS 14 Jailbreak solution at the current state. There are some other jailbreak solutions like Checkra1n for iOS 14. But IntrixJB has got the most comprehensive compatibility range as it supports all iOS versions, including the latest iOS 14/+ updates.
How does IntrixJB Work?
Intrix is an iOS 14 Jailbreak app store that you can install on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You can install powerful jailbreak apps, tweaks, third-party apps, themes, and games through it.
Intrix JB Compatibility
- iPhones: iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPads: iPad (1st generation), iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad Mini, iPad (4th generation), iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4, iPad Pro (1st, 12.9”), iPad Pro (1st, 9.7”), iPad (5th generation), iPad Pro (2nd, 10.5”/12.9”), iPad (6th generation), iPad Pro (3rd, 11″/12.9″), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Mini (5th generation), iPad (7th generation), iPad Pro (4th, 11″/12.9″), iPad (8th generation), iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPod Touches: iPod Touches from generation 1 to 7
Note: All the iOS – iOS 14.1 supported devices from the list above are compatible with the latest Intrix Jailbreak iOS 14. Apart from that, all iOS versions are compatible to download IntrixJB.
Check following versions for many other solutions..
How to Install Intrix iOS 14 Jailbreak?
- Download IntrixJB from the official website.
- Then it will be downloaded to the device settings.
- Go to Settings > Profile Download > and enter the device passcode.
- The installation procedure will be completed within several seconds. Then you can find the Intrix JB on your iDevice’s springboard.
- Open the Intrix app so that you can install the best third-party apps, games, tweaks, and themes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Popular Features of IntrixJB iOS 14 Jailbreak
Intrix Themes is a collection of eye-catching themes. You can get the best iOS 14 – iOS 14.1 Jailbreak themes through it and customize the whole look of your iDevice. Dark Moon, RedAttract 3D, Ando iOS, and Ace N iOS are some of the best themes you can get with IntrixJB.
Intrix OS Simulator
You can run different OSes and simulators on your iOS 14 devices using the Intrix OS Stimulator. I.e. Mac Lion, Ubuntu.
Intrix ThemeStore is another incredible theme collection to customize your iDevice’s interface. It is one of the best alternatives for Cydia DreamBoard.
iFBSkins is a collection of Facebook skins and icons. You can use it to customize the interface of your Facebook.
GiOS is the theme collection designed for Google search on iOS 14 – iOS 14.1 iDevices. Color Circle, 3D Earth, Colored Spaces, and Color Triangle are some of the best themes in here.
Intrix iOS 14 – iOS 14.1 Jailbreak brings you the best featured third-party apps and tweaks for iPhones, iPads, and iPod touches. iTweak, Water Eject, Tilt Scroll, Cydia Lite, Auto Message, and Ultimate Power Mode are among the best ones.
Install iOS 14 New Features on Older Versions without Upgrading
Apple adds new features for every iOS update they release for public use. But the truth everybody knows is that jailbreak app developers offer you those features even before Apple adds them to iOS versions. With this opportunity, you can get the new features in iOS 14 – iOS 14.1 versions on previous iOS versions with the help of jailbreak tweaks. If you are still using an iOS 13.x.y device, you don’t have to upgrade your device to iOS 14/+ enjoy its features thanks to the Intrix Jailbreak tweaks.
Apple has introduced many stunning features with their new releases iOS 14 – iOS 14.1/ iPadOS 14 – iPadOS 14.1.But most iDevice users still think that iOS 13 Jailbreak is more worthwhile than upgrading to iOS 14. If you choose to do so as well, then you can use our IntrixJB tool to jailbreak whatever the iOS version is running on your iDevice and get the best-featured tweaks on the device.
Meanwhile, if you use the Intrix Jailbreak latest version for iOS 14 – iOS 14.1 Jailbreak, you can get the latest features that Apple is hoping to add on upcoming iOS versions.
Intrix iOS 14 Jailbreak Tweaks
iTweak is one of the best alternatives to iOS 14/+ jailbreak. It is developed by Jonathan Setzer, adding multiple features to allow you to download the best tweaks, apps, Cydia alternatives, jailbreak apps, ++ apps, and many more. You can also find many system tweaks such as custom lock wallpapers, system dark mode, no folder labels, YouTube Downloader, and more. Furthermore, you can find more options in this iTweak shortcut to turn off mobile data, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and turn on Airplane mode, low power mode.
IntrixJB offers you the Save Battery non-jailbreak tweak for iOS 14 – iOS 14.1 devices to save battery life of iDevices. You can use the low battery mode through it and save the battery life of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Under this shortcut, it also offers you options to get battery level and set brightness.
Backup is essential for all iDevices to save all its shortcuts on iCloud Drive or other Drives. The IntrixJB Backup tweaks allow you to fulfill that requirement effortlessly.
With the apps in the ThemeBoard, you can customize app icons on your iOS 14 – iOS 14.1 device. They allow you to change the look of your device’s home screen completely. The ThemeBoard apps that are available in the Intrix iOS 14 – iOS 14.1 Jailbreak app store are Eco Theme, Blackly, Leatus, Soft Light, Devoted, and more.
You can quickly delete all images on the photo library of your iDevice using the Quick Delete. Just select the images you want to delete and choose Yes.
iOS 14 – iOS 14.1 Software Update
iOS 14 – iOS 14.1 and iPadOS 14 – iPadOS 14.1 are the latest iOS updates released for iPhones, iPads, and iPod touches. Apple released them with many new features and improvements to its predecessor. If you still haven’t upgraded to iOS 14 – iOS 14.1, you can perform the software update from your device Settings > General > Software Update. After that, you can get the latest Intrix JB iOS 14 – iOS 14.1 Jailbreak apps and tweaks on your device to experience the superior level of your iDevice.