iPhone Jailbreak is the key to get exclusive and more impressive software and hardware features for your iPhone.
Latest – Intrix is the best solution for iPhone to Jailbreak iOS 14.2 / iOS 14.2.1, 14.3, 14.4, 14.4.1, 14.4.2, 14.5, 14.5.1 & iOS 14.6 Jailbreak versions.
Software-based iPhone Jailbreak
Software-based jailbreaking modifies the default iOS software and allows you to install perfected third-party apps, themes, games, tweaks, and extensions on iPhones.
Hardware-based iPhone Jailbreak
Hardware-based jailbreaking modifies the iPhone hardware and allows you to add new hardware-related features to your iPhone.
iPhone Software Jailbreak
iPhone software jailbreak has two main methods. They are:
- Cydia Impactor method (a hard method)
- Online method (the latest and the easiest method)
The Cydia Impactor method is used mostly on semi-untethered jailbreak apps like Unc0ver and Odyssey. And the online method is used on online jailbreak apps like Intrix JB.
iPhone Jailbreak with Cydia Impactor Method
Cydia Impactor is a multitasking software that allows you to install different IPA programs on iPhones. It works on all Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. And it uses the sideloading technique to install IPA files on iPhones. Cydia Impactor is a software developed by the famous developer, Jay Freeman Saurik. Usually, all untethered and semi-untethered jailbreak apps use the Cydia Impactor method for iPhone Jailbreak.
How to Install IPA Programs using Cydia Impactor
- Download compatible jailbreak IPA program on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Connect your iPhone to the PC and then launch Cydia Impactor from the PC.
- Drag and drop the IPA file downloaded on to the Cydia Impactor when it recognized your iPhone.
- Provide your Apple ID username and password when it asks for it.
- Then the Cydia Impactor will sign and install the downloaded Jailbreak IPA file.
- When it is done, go to Settings > General > Device Management > and trust the installed developer profile.
- After all, you can now launch the sideloaded jailbreak application from the home screen of your device and proceed with the iPhone Jailbreak process.
iPhone Jailbreak with Online Method
The online method allows you to jailbreak iPhones online by using an online jailbreak application. You don’t need a PC to run an online jailbreak app because online jailbreak apps can run directly on iPhones. If you are wondering which is the best online jailbreak solution for iPhone Jailbreak, it is the famous Intrix Jailbreak for iPhone. With the Intrix jailbreak app, you can jailbreak your iPhone online and get the best third-party apps and tweaks on your iPhone.
Check these versions also..
How to Install Intrix Online Jailbreak App?
- Download Intrix JB on your iPhone from the given Download button.
- Then the Intrix iPhone Jailbreak app will download to the iPhone settings.
- Enter the device passcode from the iPhone Settings > Profile Download.
- Then the installation will complete within a few seconds.
- When the installation is done, you can find the Intrix JB app on your iPhone springboard.
- Open the Intrix Jailbreak app store. Then you can find the best third-party apps and tweaks, including Cydia lite for your iPhone.
Popular Software-Based iPhone Jailbreak Apps
Intrix JB iPhone Jailbreak
Intrix JB is an online software jailbreak application developed by a skilled jailbreak developer team named Intrix JB. It supports all iOS versions from the very first iOS version to the latest iOS 14.5. And you can download Intrix Jailbreak on any chipset-based iPhone, including the latest A14-based iPhone 12 series. You can jailbreak iPhones running on iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13, iOS 14, and other previous iOS versions.
Unc0ver is one of the most popular semi-untethered iPhone Jailbreak application. It supports all iOS 11 – iOS 13.5 running iPhones. However, since it is a semi-untethered jailbreak app, you have to repeat jailbreaking every time you reboot your device.
Odyssey is a newly released semi-untethered iPhone Jailbreak application. It supports all A9-A13 chipset based iOS 13 – iOS 13.7 iPhones. You can install Cydia or Sileo using the Odyssey jailbreak app.
Chimera is a semi-untethered jailbreak app developed by the famous jailbreak developer CoolStar and the Electra team. It supports iOS 12 – iOS 12.4.9 iPhone Jailbreak.
Electra is another semi-untethered jailbreak program developed by CoolStar. It supports iOS 11 – iOS 11.4.1 iPhone Jailbreak.
Yalu is a semi-untethered jailbreak app developed by Luca Todesco. It supports all iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 iPhones.
Pangu is an untethered jailbreak developed by the famous Pangu developer team. It supports all iOS 7.1 – iOS 7.1.1, iOS 8 – iOS 8.1. and iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 iPhones.
iPhone Hardware Jailbreak
In hardware-based jailbreaking, you can use some parts to jailbreak hardware features of iDevices. It allows you to do hardware modifications such as:
- Change the backside logo color of the Apple Logo
- Use dual sim on iPhones
- Increase iPhones’ external memory
- Setup speaker lights
The Best iPhone Jailbreak App – Intrix Jailbreak for iPhone
Intrix JB is an online jailbreak app that focuses on software-based jailbreaking. It is the easiest way to jailbreak iPhones and install the best apps and tweaks. Most of the jailbreak apps follow lengthy installation procedures, require a PC, and voids the device warranty after jailbreaking. But this Intrix Jailbreak for iPhone app offers you a simple installation process, can directly run on iPhones, and does not void your device warranty. That is why Intrix JB is known as the best and the easiest way for iPhone Jailbreak.
Compatibility of Intrix JB iPhone Jailbreak
Intrix Jailbreak supports all iOS versions and all chipset versions. Whether you are using one of the latest iPhones or an older iPhone, you can use the Intrix Jailbreak for iPhone app to jailbreak it. The following iPhone versions support Intrix JB iPhone Jailbreak.
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
Difference between Jailbroken and Non-jailbroken iPhones
- You can install new features on your iPhone without updating to the new firmware version if the iPhone is jailbroken. But non-jailbroken iPhones have to upgrade to new iOS updates to get new features.
- Non-jailbroken iDevices can only use the default Apple app store to install apps. But jailbroken iPhones can use any third-party app store to get the best-featured apps and tweaks.
- Most jailbreak apps void device warranties when they are jailbreaking. But non-jailbroken devices always have their warranty. (However, if you use Intrix JB iPhone Jailbreak, you will not lose your device warranty even after jailbreaking.)
- Jailbroken iPhones have a better battery life performance than non-jailbroken devices.
- Non-jailbroken devices can only use the default ringtone or Apple-approved ringtones. But jailbroken iPhones can use many custom ringtones.