Jailbreak iOS 15
iOS 15 is the latest released major update to the iOS family. It brings loads of new features to the operating system. On the other hand, Jailbreak iOS 15 is the latest released jailbreak update. It was released to get the admin powers of the latest iOS 15 updated devices.
If you are new to the jailbreak community, you may like to know what exactly this jailbreak is. In fact, jailbreak is the process of removing manufacturer restrictions on iPhones, iPads, and iPod touches. After jailbreaking, users get complete control over their devices. As a favorable result, you can install various third-party apps, remove stock apps, and add many modifications to your device as your wish.
Intrix Jailbreak iOS 15
Intrix is the first jailbreak app that released a Jailbreak iOS 15 for public use! It is an online jailbreak app that can jailbreak iDevices by using a systemless jailbreak method. As such, it does not even void your device warranty after jailbreaking the device. IntrixJB does not require a PC to jailbreak iDevices since it can directly run on iDevices. In addition to that, you don’t even have to repeat the Intrix jailbreak when rebooting your iDevice. Therefore, Intrix is known as one of the best jailbreak apps to use on iOS jailbreaking.
The best thing about Intrix JB is that it supports all iOS versions and iDevice models without considering the chipset version running on the device. So unlike other jailbreak apps such as Checkra1n, IntrixJB supports all iDevice models. The Intrix development team recently released their latest Jailbreak iOS 15 update to public use, along with a built-in app store. So you can safely and easily jailbreak your iOS/ iPadOS 15 devices and install third-party apps and tweaks on it by using the Intrix Jailbreak iOS 15.
Compatible Devices with Intrix Jailbreak iOS 15
All the iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 supported devices are compatible to use the Intrix Jailbreak iOS 15 update. The following devices are the compatible devices with this update. If you have one of the following devices, you must first upgrade your device to iOS 15 from Settings > General > Software Update. After that, you can jailbreak your device by using the IntrixJB app.
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro (1st – 5th generations)
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad (5th – 9th generations)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPod touch (7th generation)
How to Jailbreak iOS 15 with Intrix JB?
- Upgrade your iDevice to iOS/ iPadOS 15 from the device settings.
- Then tap on the Download button given on this website to download the latest Intrix Jailbreak iOS 15 update on your device.
- Then the website will verify your device. After that, tap on the “Install Intrix” button from there and then tap on the “Allow” button next.
- Then the Intrix Jailbreak iOS 15 will be downloaded on your device settings.
- Go to device Settings > Profile Download > and enter the device passcode next to install the app.
- Then the IntrixJB app will be installed and you will see the app icon on the home screen of your device.
- Open the app from your home screen and start installing the best third-party apps and tweaks for your iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 devices.
Is Jailbreak iOS 15 Safe?
Well, some of the jailbreak apps that are available for public use bring threats to iDevices. Some have even bricked a number of iDevices after jailbreaking. Therefore, it is a good thing that people research the safety of a jailbreak app before installing it on their favorite iDevice. We cannot guarantee any other jailbreak app that supports iOS 15. However, we can assure you that the famous Intrix Jailbreak iOS 15 is completely safe to use on any iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 devices since it does not bring any virus or malware files to iDevices.