Jailbreak iOS 13.7
IntrixJB is the best and the easiest iOS 13.7 Jailbreak solution available for public use. It supports any iOS version running any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to jailbreak. You can get the best jailbreak tweaks, apps, extensions, games, and themes through this Intrix Jailbreak app store.
- iPhones: iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPads: iPad (1st generation), iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad Mini, iPad (4th generation), iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4, iPad Pro (1st, 12.9”), iPad Pro (1st, 9.7”), iPad (5th generation), iPad Pro (2nd, 10.5”/12.9”), iPad (6th generation), iPad Pro (3rd, 11″/12.9″), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Mini (5th generation), iPad (7th generation), iPad Pro (4th, 11″/12.9″), iPad (8th generation), iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPod Touches: iPod Touches from generation 1 to 7
Step by Step Guide to Install Intrix JB iOS 13.7 Jailbreak
- Download IntrixJB app from its official website so that it will be downloaded to your device settings.
- Enter the device passcode from Settings > Profile Download.
- Then the installation will be started and be completed within a few seconds.
- After all, you will see the IntrixJB on your device’s springboard.
- Open the Intrix app store and start installing the best third-party apps, tweaks, games, themes on your iOS 13.7 device.
Benefits of Intrix iOS 13.7 Jailbreak
- Unlike any other jailbreak app out there in the market, the Intrix Jailbreak app supports all iOS versions from the beginning to the latest iOS versions, including iOS 14/+.
- It supports any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch model based on any chipset.
- Intrix iOS 13.7 Jailbreak app store brings the best featured third-party apps, games, extensions, tweaks, and themes for iDevices to customize the device performance.
- It doesn’t slow your device or affect the device’s performance in any way.
- The installation of the IntrixJB is very easy. And you don’t have to repeat the jailbreak every time you reboot the device, unlike most of the other jailbreak apps.
- Intrix iOS 13.7 Jailbreak is a systemless jailbreak app. Therefore, you will not lose your device warranty even after jailbreaking, unlike most of the other jailbreak apps.
Read more also about these versions from down below…
iOS 13.7 Jailbreak Features Available in IntrixJB
Intrix OS Simulator
The Intrix OS Simulator allows you to run different operating systems and simulators on your iOS 13.7 running iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Ex: Ubuntu, Mac Lion.
With Intrix Themes, you get a collection of eye-catching themes to your iOS 13.7 device. It offers you the best jailbreak themes to customize the look of your iDevice. As examples of the themes you get through Intrix Themes, we can name Dark Moon, Ando iOS, Ace N iOS, and RedAttract 3D.
With iFBSkins, you get a collection of Facebook skins and icons. They assist you in customizing the Facebook interface.
Intrix ThemeStore is another theme collection that comes with the Intrix iOS 13.7 Jailbreak. It is known as the best alternative to the Cydia DreamBoard.
With the IntrixJB app store, you can get the best-featured third-party apps, tweaks, themes, games, and extensions to your iDevice. The best tweaks you can get through the Intrix app store are Water Eject, iTweak, Tilt Scroll, Auto Message, Cydia Lite, and more.
With GiOS, you can get a vast collection of specially designed themes for Google search on iOS 13.7 devices. We can name 3D Earth, Colored Spaces, Color Circle, and Color Triangle as some of the best themes you can get through GiOS.
Tweak Installations through IntrixJB iOS 13.7 Jailbreak
The Save Battery tweak allows you to save the battery life of your iOS 13.7 device. You can use the low battery mode on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with this tweak to save its battery life. It also offers you the options to get battery level and set brightness.
iTweak is an alternative that you can use instead of the iOS 13.7 Jailbreak. You get multiple features through it. With iTweak, you can download loads of tweaks, Cydia alternatives, jailbreak apps, ++ apps, and more. You also get many system tweaks such as no folder labels, custom lock wallpapers, change font, system dark mode, YouTube Downloader, and more. Furthermore, you get more options with iTweak, such as shortcuts to turn on Airplane mode/ low power mode and turn off Wi-Fi/ Bluetooth, mobile data.
Intrix iOS 13.7 Jailbreak brings you a set of 3D wallpapers that gives a whole new look to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
The Backup feature is essential for any iDevice to save all shortcuts in the iCloud Drive. This Backup feature in Intrix JB offers you that requirement to your iDevice.
ThemeBoard apps allow you to customize the app icons on your iOS 13.7 iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You can change the whole look of your device’s home screen by using them. The popular ThemeBoard apps that you can install on your iDevice are Colorista, Ella Green, Leatus, Devoted, Soft Light, Shadow, Infinity, and many more.
Quick Delete shortcut in the Intrix JB iOS 13.7 Jailbreak allows you to delete all photos on the iDevice photo library. You can do is simply by choosing Yes to delete all the images.
iOS 13.7 Software Update
iOS 13.7 was released with several bug fixes and new features to its predecessor. You may have received the software update notification once Apple released iOS 13.7. If you missed proceeding with that notification, you can upgrade your device manually from your device settings. Follow the path Settings > General > Software Update to proceed with the iOS 13.7 software update. After that, you can use the IntrixJB iOS 13.7 Jailbreak app store and get the best-featured third-party apps, tweaks, themes, extensions, wallpapers, and games on your iDevice.