Jailbreak iOS 14.7
iOS 14.7 is now available for public use as the latest update to the iOS family. On the other hand, Jailbreak iOS 14.7 is already available for public use! So now you can get the best-featured apps and tweaks on your iOS 14.7 updated devices through jailbreak app stores.
If you are new to the jailbreak society, you may be wondering what this jailbreak means. iOS Jailbreaking is the process of removing manufacturer restrictions on iOS devices. Since Apple has imposed many restrictions on iDevices by default, you are limited in your device usage. However, after jailbreaking your device, you get complete control over your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. As favorable results, you can install third-party apps, remove stock apps, and add modifications to the device in numerous ways.
Intrix Jailbreak iOS 14.7
Intrix is a one of a kind software app that belongs to the jailbreaking apps. It offers you online jailbreaking facilities to all iPhones, iPads, and iPod touch devices running on any iOS version. It is a 100% safe jailbreak method that does not harm your device while jailbreaking. You get Cydia Installer and Intrix built-in app store with the Intrix Jailbreak. So you can find loads of third-party apps, tweaks, games, add-ons, themes, and extensions for your iDevice through Intrix Jailbreak.
This powerful jailbreak app supports all iOS versions released by today. It includes the latest released iOS 14.7 as well. So you can use Intrix JB app to Jailbreak iOS 14.7 and install third-party apps on your device.
Compatible Devices with Intrix Jailbreak iOS 14.7
All iOS 14.7 and iPadOS 14.7 supported devices are compatible to run this latest released Intrix Jailbreak iOS 14.7 update.
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone SE 2020
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPad Pro 11-inch – 2018 / 2019 model.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch 3rd generation – 2018 / 2019 model.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch 1st generation.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch 2nd generation.
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch.
- iPad Pro 9.7‑inch.
- iPad 7 10.2-inch – 2019 model.
- iPad 6 9.7-inch – 2018 model.
- iPod touch (7th generation)
How to Jailbreak iOS 14.7 with IntrixJB
- Tap on the Download button from this web page to download the Intrix JB app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- Wait for a few seconds so that the Intrix JB app will verify your iDevice.
- Tap on the “Install Intrix” button first, and then tap on the “Allow” button next. Then the Intrix Jailbreak iOS 14.7 will download on your device settings.
- Enter the device passcode from Settings > Profile Download. Then the Intrix JB app will be installed on your device’s home screen.
- Now you can open the Intrix JB app store by tapping on the app icon from the device’s home screen.
- And then you can start installing the best-fitting third-party apps and tweaks on your iDevice through IntrixJB.
Other Jailbreak iOS 14.7 Opportunities
Jailbreak iOS 14.7 is available with the famous Checkra1n app. It is the only other jailbreak opportunity that is released for iOS 14.7 devices. However, it is limited only for a few A5-A11 chipset based iOS 14.7 running devices. And you will need a Mac PC to run this jailbreak app. Therefore, Intrix JB is always better than using this Checkra1n Jailbreak iOS 14.7.