Jailbreak iOS 12.5.3
iOS 12.5.3 is the latest released update to the iOS 12 series. It was updated with WebKit for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, and iPod touch (6th generation). If you have one of these iDevices, you can upgrade to iOS 12.5.3 from the device Settings > General > Software Update. And if you are interested in adding more new features to this latest iOS update, you can rely on Jailbreak iOS 12.5.3 for that.
iOS Jailbreaking aids you in adding new features to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch through installing third-party apps and tweaks. In fact, jailbreak is the process of removing manufacturer restrictions imposed on iDevices. It allows users to install various third-party apps, tweaks, themes, extensions, games, add-ons, etc. that bring unique features to iDevices. You can add extra functionality to your iDevice with this opportunity.
Intrix Jailbreak iOS 12.5.3
You can find a wide variety of jailbreak apps designed under several jailbreak categories to perform iOS Jailbreaking on iDevices. Intrix is one of the most powerful jailbreak apps from them all that belongs to the online jailbreak apps category. It can jailbreak all iDevice models and iOS versions that have been released by today. Now that Apple has released iOS 12.5.3 for the public, the IntrixJB team has also released Jailbreak iOS 12.5.3 for public use. You can use it jailbreak and install Cydia on your latest iOS 12.5.3 updated device.
Benefits of Intrix Jailbreak iOS 12.5.3
When compared with other jailbreak apps, the Intrix JB app brings many advantages for users. They are as follows:
- Intrix app uses a systemless jailbreak method to jailbreak iDevices. Therefore, you will not lose your device warranty after jailbreaking.
- Intrix is a 100% safeware app to run on any iDevice. It can jailbreak any iDevice model without causing any damage to the device.
- It uses a ‘No PC’ jailbreak method to jailbreak and install Cydia on iDevices. So you can directly run the IntrixJB app on your iDevice.
- IntrixJB uses a permanent jailbreak method, so it will not lose the jailbreak after rebooting your device. Therefore, it does not ask you to repeat the jailbreak, unlike in most of the other jailbreak apps.
- It has a simple and user-friendly interface. Therefore, it is very easy to use the IntrixJB app on iDevices.
Check this latest version from below..
How to Jailbreak iOS 12.5.3 with Intrix JB
- Tap on the Download button from this website to download the Intrix JB Jailbreak iOS 12.5.3 app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Wait for a few seconds for your device to be verified.
- Tap on the “Install Intrix” button and then on the “Allow” button so that Intrix Jailbreak iOS 12.5.3 will be downloaded on your device settings.
- Go to device Settings > Profile Download > enter the passcode of your device.
- IntrixJB app will then be installed on the home screen of your iOS 12.5.3 device.
- Tap on the Intrix app icon from the home screen to open the app store. And then you can start installing third-party apps and tweaks on your iDevice.