Jailbreak iOS 15.1
iOS 15 is the major iOS version released in 2021. Apple has even released several bugfix versions for iOS 15 by now. They are iOS 15.0.1, iOS 15.0.2, iOS 15.1, etc. If we’d take iOS 15.1, it is a milestone update to the iOS 15 series as it is the first major bugfix version released for the iOS 15 series, which is even possible to be jailbroken. For iOS 15.1 device users who are seeking the best third-party apps and tweaks to install on it, Jailbreak iOS 15.1 is already available for public use with the famous Intrix JB app!
Indeed, there are many other jailbreak apps released for public use. But most of them are incompatible with this iOS 15.1 update and the ones which are compatible, cannot be as good as the Intrix Jailbreak iOS 15.1.
Introduction to iOS Jailbreaking
iOS Jailbreaking is essential to perform on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, if you want to get the best out of it. It is because Apple has imposed many restrictions on iDevices by default, and jailbreaking is the only way to get rid of those. iOS Jailbreaking removes all the manufacturer restrictions imposed on iDevices. Therefore, you get the superpower to do whatever you want to do on your iDevice after jailbreaking it. Being able to install third-party apps, remove stock apps, and add modifications are the main benefits of jailbreaking iDevices.
What is Intrix Jailbreak?
Intrix JB is a one of a kind jailbreak app that belongs to the online jailbreak apps category. It was developed by a skilled jailbreak developer team named IntrixJB. This Intrix app has special features when compared with other jailbreak apps. Therefore, there is a good demand to Intrix jailbreak by jailbreak community members.
One of the best features of Intrix jailbreak is that it does not impose any compatibility restrictions to jailbreak iDevices. As a result, you can jailbreak all kinds of iDevice models running on any iOS version without even considering the chipset verson running on the device. The good news is, the latest Jailbreak iOS 15.1 is also released with this IntrixJB app!
Intrix Jailbreak iOS 15.1
As mentioned above, the Intrix JB app has already been updated to the iOS 15.1 compatibility. Therefore, now you can Jailbreak iOS 15.1 and download Cydia iOS 15.1 by using this powerful Intrix jailbreak app. The Intrix JB app brings two third-party app stores for iDevices. One is its built-in app store, and the other is the famous Cydia Free installer. With both these app stores together, you get the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of third-party apps, games, themes, tweaks, extensions, and add-ons for your iDevice.
Features of Intrix Jailbreak iOS 15.1
- Intrix jailbreak app uses the ‘No PC’ jailbreak method, which is very rare.
- It is compatible with all iOS versions and iDevice models.
- The Intrix app has got a simple and user-friendly interface, which is easy to use for anyone.
- You can install Cydia Free on any iOS version by using this special jailbreak app.
- Intrix Jailbreak iOS 15.1 does not make any changes to your device’s system files.
Benefits of Intrix Jailbreak iOS 15.1
- You can enhance the performance of your iDevice with special apps and tweaks you get from the Intrix jailbreak app store.
- Apple will not void your device’s warranty as the Intrix Jailbreak iOS 15.1 uses a systemless jailbreak method.
- You don’t have to repeat the Intrix jailbreak when you are rebooting your jailbroken iDevice, unlike many other jailbreak apps. It is because the Intrix jailbreak is permanent.
- You can directly run the Intrix jailbreak on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch since it does not ask you for a PC to run the jailbreak.
- Intrix Jailbreak iOS 15.1 is 100% safe and legal to use on any compatible iDevice.
Check this latest version from below..
Compatible Devices with Intrix Jailbreak iOS 15.1
All iOS 15.1 and iPadOS 15.1 supported devices are compatible with Jailbreak iOS 15.1 by using the IntrixJB app. Following are the devices that support Intrix iOS 15.1 jailbreak.
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro (1st – 5th generations)
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad (5th – 9th generations)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPod touch (7th generation)
How to Jailbreak iOS 15.1 with Intrix JB Tool?
- First of all, you must upgrade your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest iOS 15.1 or iPadOS 15.1 from Settings > General > Software Update.
- After that, tap on the Download button given on this web page from your iDevice to download Intrix Jailbreak iOS 15.1 on your device.
- The Intrix JB tool will then verify your device within a few seconds.
- You can now start the installation of the Intrix app by tapping on the “Install Intrix” button. Also, tap on the “Allow” button to download the latest version of the IntrixJB app on your device settings.
- Visit the device Settings > Profile Download > and enter the device passcode and Apple ID to finalize the installation.
- Now that you have completed installing the Intrix JB app store, you can open it from your device’s home screen and start installing the best featured third-party apps and tweaks on your iOS 15.1 device.
Other Jailbreak iOS 15.1 Opportunities
Checkra1n is a famous jailbreak app that belongs to the semi-tethered jailbreak apps category. It is a special semi-tethered jailbreak app that was built by using a hardware-based exploit called Checkm8 that only works on A5-A11 devices. The Checkra1n jailbreak app was first released for iOS 12 devices. Afterward, it kept updating continuously for every upper iOS version. As a result, it is possible to Jailbreak iOS 15.1 with the Checkra1n app as well. However, you have many restrictions imposed by the developer for using this jailbreak app.
The Checkra1n Jailbreak iOS 15.1 only supports A5-A11 devices so that you cannot use it on the latest released iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch models such as iPhone 12, iPhone 13 series, etc. In addition, you need a PC to run this jailbreak app and it only supports Mac computers. So if you are planning on using the Checkra1n app to Jailbreak iOS 15.1, you have to complete all these requirements from your side.
Unc0ver is another famous jailbreak app that belongs to the semi-untethered jailbreak apps category. It was first released for iOS 11 jailbreaking, and then it kept updating for many upper iOS versions under iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13, and iOS 14 series. Because of its wide compatibility, many people are hoping that the Unc0ver app will be released for iOS 15 jailbreaking, including the latest Jailbreak iOS 15.1. However, there is no news about such a jailbreak version yet.
Jailbreak iOS 15.1 and Cydia Download iOS 15.1 on iPhone 13
iPhone 13 is the latest released iDevice member to Apple’s smart devices family. It comes in four forms, which are iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max. The whole series of the iPhone 13 is designed with the latest A15 Bionic chipset and they start iOS compatibility from iOS 15. Because of the powerful chipset and strict security restrictions on iPhone 13 devices, many jailbreak apps failed to jailbreak it. However, thanks to the famous Intrix JB app, you can jailbreak and install third-party apps and tweaks on all iPhone 13 series devices.
The IntrixJB app is capable of jailbreaking any iOS version running on iPhone 13 devices. That includes the latest iOS 15.1 as well. So yes, it is possible to Jailbreak iOS 15.1 and install Cydia iOS 15.1 lite version on iPhone 13 devices by using the IntrixJB app.
Latest Released Intrix Jailbreak iOS Versions
Intrix JB app supports all iOS versions. Whenever Apple releases a new iOS version, the IntrixJB team releases its related jailbreak version with 100% safety and legal assurance.
iOS 15 is the fifteenth major version of the iOS family. It brings amazing new features and improvements to the previous iOS 14 series updates. And it is also able to be jailbroken with the Intrix JB app. So you can perform Jailbreak iOS 15 on your iDevice by downloading the Intrix JB app on your device.
iOS 15.0.1 is the very first bugfix version released for iOS 15. It comes with a few bug fixes to iOS 15. If you are using one of the iOS 15.0.1 devices, and are interested in jailbreaking it, you can use the Intrix Jailbreak iOS 15.0.1 for that.
iOS 15.0.2 is the second bugfix version to the iOS 15 series, which is the successor to iOS 15.0.2. For those who are using iOS 15.0.2 devices, Jailbreak iOS 15.0.2 is too available for public use with the Intrix JB app.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
01. Is It Safe to Jailbreak iOS 15.1?
Many people search for the safety of the jailbreak app they are going to use on their devices before jailbreaking because there are many reports about risky jailbreak apps that may even brick iDevices after jailbreaking. Because of this reason, we cannot confirm the safety of any other jailbreak app. But since we are the developer team of this Intrix JB app, we can 100% assure its safety.
02. Will Apple Void My Device Warranty after Proceeding with Jailbreak iOS 15.1?
Most jailbreak apps make changes to iOS system files when jailbreaking. As a consequence, Apple void device warranties after jailbreaking with them. But lucky for you, Apple will not void device warranties if you use the Intrix Jailbreak iOS 15.1 latest version. It is because the Intrix JB app does not make any changes to iOS system files while jailbreaking.
03. Is It Legal to Use Intrix Jailbreak iOS 15.1?
Yes, the IntrixJB app is a 100% legal app that will cause you no problem while or after jailbreaking any of your iPhones, iPads, or iPod touches.