Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5
Although there are many newly released iOS versions such as iOS 13, iOS 14, and iOS 15, still, there is a good demand for iOS 12 series. It is because older versions of iDevices do not support the upper iOS versions such as iOS 13, 14, 15. Because of the high demand to this iOS 12 series, Apple still keeps updating it for upper bugfix versions. iOS 12.5.1, iOS 12.5.2, iOS 12.5.3, iOS 12.5.4, and iOS 12.5.5 are the latest bugfix versions of the iOS 12 series.
As you may already know, each iOS version has a specific jailbreak version. And here we are going to focus on Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5, which is the latest jailbreak version released related to the iOS 12 series jailbreaking.
It’s been a while since the release date of iOS 12.5.5 so many jailbreak developers have started developing Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5 apps and some have even succeeded in releasing them. From all the released jailbreak opportunities for iOS 12.5.5, Intrix JB is the best and the most affordable Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5 app you can use on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Introduction to iOS Jailbreaking
iOS Jailbreaking is the way you can get the superuser access to your device’s system files. It gives you the superpower to take full control over your iDevice so that you will be able to do anything on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch after jailbreaking. After jailbreaking an iDevice, user get the opportunity to install third-party apps, add modifications, and remove unwanted stock apps from the device. The main reason why people tend to jailbreak their iDevices is to install third-party apps because it is the best way to add extra functionality to any iOS device.
What is Intrix JB?
Since iOS Jailbreaking is a trending topic among iDevice users, there are many jailbreak apps developed under many jailbreak categories. Intrix JB is one of the most popular jailbreak apps among them all. Intrix JB is a mind-blowing jailbreak app that offers you amazing features for jailbreaking iDevices. It is an online jailbreak app that was developed by a skilled developer team named IntrixJB.
The Intrix jailbreak app offers loads of benefits to its users. The best one of them all is that it supports all iOS versions and iDevice models without imposing any compatibility restrictions. That’s how it comes with the latest Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5.
Intrix Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5
The IntrixJB developer team releases new jailbreak updates once Apple released new iOS versions. Likewise, once Apple released iOS 12.5.5 for public use, the IntrixJB team released Intrix Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5 for public use. With this latest released jailbreak opportunity, you can add amazing third-party apps, tweaks, themes, extensions, games, and add-ons on your iOS 12.5.5 running iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to make it more functionally similar to the latest released iOS 14 and iOS 15 devices.
Features of Intrix Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5
- IntrixJB app has got simple and user-friendly that is very easy to use for anyone.
- It is compatible with all iOS versions and iDevice models without any compatibility restrictions.
- Intrix Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5 uses a ‘No PC’ jailbreak method.
- It brings a built-in third-party app store to install third-party apps and tweaks on iDevices.
- Intrix jailbreak is an online jailbreak app so that you need a stable internet connection to work with this app.
- It uses a systemless jailbreak method, which is very rare.
Benefits of Intrix Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5
- Since the IntrixJB app uses a systemless jailbreak method, it will not make any changes to iOS system files while jailbreaking and therefore, Apple will not void your device warranty after jailbreaking with the IntrixJB app.
- Intrix Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5 does not ask you for a PC to run the jailbreak as it uses a ‘No PC’ jailbreak method. Therefore, you can directly run the jailbreak app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- You get a permanent jailbreak for your iDevice with the Intrix JB app so that you will not lose Cydia Jailbreak when rebooting your iDevice. Therefore, you don’t have to repeat the Intrix jailbreak when rebooting your iDevice, unlike in many other jailbreak apps.
- You can install Cydia Free on any iOS version by using the Intrix jailbreak app.
- With both Cydia and Intrix’s built-in app store, you get two third-party app stores with the Intrix Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5 app.
Compatible Devices with Intrix Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5
Intrix Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5 latest update is compatible with all iOS 12.5.5 supported iPhones, iPads, and iPod touch devices. If you have already upgraded your device to iOS 12.5.5, you can use the Intrix Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5 on the following devices:
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad Air
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPod touch (6th generation)
How to Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5 with Intrix JB?
- Make sure you have upgraded your iDevice to iOS 12.5.5. If not, you can upgrade your device from Settings > General > Software Update.
- Now open this web page from your iDevice’s Safari browser and tap on the Download button. Then the Intrix Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5 will start downloading on your device.
- The IntrixJB app will verify your iDevice within a few seconds.
- You must then begin the installation of the Intrix app by tapping on the “Install Intrix” button and continue by tapping on the “Allow” button. So that you can download the Intrix JB latest version on your device settings.
- You must now finalize the installation by entering the device passcode and Apple ID from Settings > Profile Download.
- Finally, now you can open the Intrix jailbreak app store from your iOS 12.5.5 device and start installing the best third-party apps and tweaks on it.
Other Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5 Opportunities
The only other Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5 opportunity available for public use is the famous Checkra1n jailbreak app, which is a hardware-based semi-tethered jailbreak app. It was built by the famous developer Luca Todesco by using the A5-A11 chipset-based Checkm8 exploit. Therefore, it is compatible with all iOS 12/+ running A5-A11 based devices to jailbreak and install Cydia. It includes the latest iOS 12.5.5 running devices as well.
However, there are several drawbacks when using this Checkra1n jailbreak app to Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5. The first thing is, it requires a PC to run the jailbreak and it only supports Mac PCs. So you must definitely have a Mac PC to Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5 with the Checkra1n app. More than that, you need to repeat the Checkra1n jailbreak whenever you are rebooting your iDevice as it is not a permanent jailbreak app. However, if you choose to use an online jailbreak app such as Intrix JB, you will not face such difficulties when jailbreaking iOS 12.5.5 devices.
Current State of Cydia Download iOS 12.5.5
Almost all people who jailbreak their iDevices seek Cydia Download. If you are one of them who is curious about the current state of Cydia Download iOS 12.5.5, you can get it with both Checkra1n and Intrix Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5 apps. However, as we mentioned, you have to face several difficulties when getting Cydia Free with the Checkra1n jailbreak app.
Jailbreak iOS 12.5.1/ iOS 12.5.2/ iOS 12.5.3/ iOS 12.5.4 with Intrix JB
iOS 12.5.1 is the first bugfix version to iOS 12.5. It comes with several bug fixes and new features to the iOS 12 version. If you are currently using one of the iOS 12.5.1 devices, you can add more features to it with the Intrix Jailbreak iOS 12.5.1 app store.
iOS 12.5.2 is the second bugfix version to iOS 12.5. Although there are newer versions released, still, there are people who are using this update. If you are one of them who is also a jailbreak community member, Jailbreak iOS 12.5.2 is possible with the IntrixJB app.
iOS 12.5.3 is the successor to iOS 12.5.2 with several improvements. You can add more improved features to it by using the latest third-party apps and tweaks in the Intrix Jailbreak iOS 12.5.3 app store.
iOS 12.5.4 is the prior version to the latest released iOS 12.5.5. If you are still using one of the iOS 12.5.4 running devices, you can use the Intrix Jailbreak iOS 12.5.4 to add amazing apps and tweaks to your device.
Check this latest version from below..
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
01. Is It Safe to Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5?
Speaking of the truth, not all jailbreak apps are safe to use on iDevices because there are many reports of risky apps. However, if you use an online jailbreak app such as the Intrix JB, you can safely Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5 running devices, and any other iOS version running device. It is because Intrix is a 100% safe-to-use jailbreak app.
02. Can I Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5 on iPhone 13?
No, you cannot because iOS 12.5.5 is not compatible with the latest released iPhone 13 series. The iPhone 13 was released with the latest iOS 15. Since it is upgradeable and not downgradeable, you cannot use iOS 12.5.5 on iPhone 13 and so that you cannot run Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5 on iPhone 13 devices.
03. What is the Best Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5 App?
The best Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5 app is undoubtedly, the IntrixJB app. It’s true that there is another Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5 opportunity with the Checkra1n app. However, there are many restrictions imposed with the Checkra1n jailbreak app. But thanks to the IntrixJB developers, you can easily and safely jailbreak your iOS 12.5.5 device without any restriction. Therefore, Intrix JB is the best app to proceed with the iOS 12.5.5 Jailbreak.
04. What are the Differences between Checkra1n and Intrix Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5?
- Checkra1n app does not offer you a permanent jailbreak. Therefore, you will lose Checkra1n jailbreak when you are rebooting the device. As such, you have to repeat the Checkra1n jailbreak after rebooting your iDevice. Since Intrix JB is a permanent jailbreak app, you will not lose jailbreak when rebooting the device so that you don’t need to repeat the Intrix jailbreak when rebooting your iDevice.
- Checkra1n is a semi-tethered jailbreak app and the IntrixJB is an online jailbreak app.
- You need a PC to run Checkra1n jailbreak and you don’t need a PC to run the Intrix Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5. You can directly run the Intrix jailbreak on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- You will lose the device warranty after jailbreaking with the Checkra1n app, but you will not lose the device warranty after jailbreaking with the Intrix JB app.
05. Is It Legal to Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5?
Well, we have a doubt with the Checkra1n jailbreak app when jailbreaking iOS 12.5.5 devices. But with the Intrix JB app, you can Jailbreak iOS 12.5.5 without any doubt in mind as it is a legalized application that anyone from any country can use.