Jailbreak iOS 14.4.1
iOS 14.4.1 is the latest released update to the iOS family. It brings new features and improvements to its predecessor. Jailbreak iOS 14.4.1 allows you to add more advanced features to iOS 14.4.1 devices. On this web page, we intend to discuss all the available jailbreak opportunities to iOS 14.4.1.
Intrix Jailbreak iOS 14.4.1
Intrix is the best jailbreak app to Jailbreak iOS 14.4.1 and install Cydia. It is an online jailbreak app that can jailbreak any iDevice online. Intrix Jailbreak is compatible with all iOS versions from the beginning to the latest released iOS 14.4.1. You can install powerful third-party apps and tweaks by running the Intrix Jailbreak on your iDevice.
If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is running on the latest iOS 14.4.1, the only available Jailbreak iOS 14.4.1 app at the moment is the Intrix app. Intrix JB brings you an in-built third-party app store, as well as Cydia Free app store for iOS 14.4.1 supported all devices.
Compatible Devices with Intrix Jailbreak iOS 14.4.1
All iPhones and iPod touch models running on iOS 14.4.1 and iPad models running on iPadOS 14.4.1 are compatible to use the Intrix Jailbreak.
Check this latest version from below..
How to Jailbreak iOS 14.4.1 with Intrix JB?
- The Intrix direct download link is given on this web page. Tap on the Download button on this web page to download the app so that it will be downloaded to your device settings.
- Enter the device passcode from Settings > Profile Download.
- Intrix Jailbreak iOS 14.4.1 will be installed on your device after that.
- The Intrix app icon will be visible on the home screen after the installation is over.
- Tap on the app icon to open the Intrix app store and then start installing third-party apps and tweaks on your device.
Other Jailbreak iOS 14.4.1 Opportunities
Checkra1n is the only other jailbreak app that supports iOS 14 related updates, except the Intrix JB. But unfortunately, Checkra1n does not support iOS 14.4.1 at the moment. Hopefully, Luca Todesco may release a new update soon for upper iOS 14.x.y compatibility. However, it will only support A5-A11 chipset based devices since it is developed using the Checkm8 exploit for A5-A11 devices.